Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup

Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup

1 can of black, beans drained
1 can of corn, drained
1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 oz size southwest style)
1 packet of taco sauce
1 1/2 cup of water
1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
1 chopped onion
1 can ( 103/4 oz cream of chicken soup)
2 cup of milk
3-4 boneless chicken breasts (frozen ok)

Combine ingredient, cover and cook 6-8 hours.
Shred chicken with an hour left to go.
Put shredded chicken back in crock pot for remaining hour.

(optional) Top with shredded cheese

I love the crock pot.  Who knew it was so easy.  I went out of town for a few days after I made this.  I put the leftovers in the freezer.

Update: I have made this several times. Easy, healthy and super good. This has made it into the rotation.  Try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment